Visit St. John Fisher College
To know Fisher, you simply have to visit us! A 10-minute drive from downtown Rochester, NY, Fisher's campus is in the comfortable community of Pittsford.
Campus Visit Opportunities
欧洲杯在线投注There are a number of opportunities to visit throughout the year.
Getting to Campus
The Fisher campus is located six miles southeast of Rochester, NY, in the suburb of Pittsford.
3690 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
- The easiest approach is from Thruway Exit 45, which is marked "Rochester-490."
- From that point, take I-490 for about 10 minutes to Exit 25, Fairport Road/NY 31F.
- Turn left onto Route 31F going west and proceed to the main entrance of campus.
- The main entrance is 0.5 mile from I-490, at a traffic light where Fairport Road meets East Avenue (Route 96).
By RTS Bus
- Bus #17 to Kearney Hall at St. John Fisher College
- Bus #21 to the Park & Ride at Interstate 490 and Route 31F
- Bus #92 to the Park & Ride at Interstate 490 and Route 31F
- Fly into the Greater Rochester International Airport, 1200 Brooks Avenue, in Rochester, NY. (The airport code is ROC.)
- When you exit the airport, turn right onto Brooks Avenue.
- Merge onto I-390 South. Keep left to continue on I-590 North.
- Take Exit 2 for NY-31/Monroe Avenue toward Pittsford.
- Turn left onto NY-31/Monroe Avenue.
- Turn right onto Allens Creek Road.
- Turn right onto NY-96 S/East Avenue.
- Fisher is about one mile down the road on the left.
Driving Times to Rochester
Below are the estimated travel times to Rochester from several surrounding cities.
- Buffalo, NY - 1 1/4 hours
- Syracuse, NY - 1 1/2 hours
- Albany, NY - 4 hours
- Pittsburgh, PA - 4 1/2 hours
- New York, NY - 6 hours
- Hartford, CT - 6 hours
- Boston, MA - 7 hours